Cambridge Audio Minx Min 12
BMR - Balanced Mode Radiator - technology
Using a single, BMR drive unit, the MIN 12 satellite speakers give pinpoint accuracy and are bursting with detail right up to high volume levels. BMR technology combines the advantages of both flat panel and conventional speakers, so that the MIN12 satellites won't turn harsh or brittle when the music or film action gets intense.
Latest V4 BMR drivers
Already well established as one of the most popular small speakers around, the Minx MIN12 builds on previous models with a revised BMR drive unit. Now in its fourth generation, the new unit uses a larger magnet for improved efficiency, while driver excursion has increased from 2.2mm to 4mm, giving enhanced lower-midrange for improved integration with a subwoofer. Finally, the BMR unit moves in a more uniform manner, giving a more accurate sound across all frequencies.
- frequency response 150-20,000 Hz
- recommended amplifier power: 25-200 watts
- sensitivity 86 dB
- impedance: 8 ohms compatible
- 4th generation 2-1/4" BMR (Balanced Mode Radiator) full-range driver with better dispersion for a wider soundstage
- larger magnet structure than previous generation for greater efficiency
- acoustically damped thermo-polymer and extruded aluminum cabinet
- scratch-resistant high-gloss lacquer finish
- removable binding post terminals accept bare wire, pin connectors, spade connectors, or banana plugs
- included keyhole slot wall mounting bracket
- screw hole for use with optional pivoting wall bracket, floor stand, or tabletop stand
- 3-1/8"W x 3-1/8"H x 3-11/16"D
- weight: 0.95 lbs.