By using aluminum die-casting construction, the ASR II series realizes stylish design, light weight, and excellent rigidity.
This series of racks is made of a hybrid construction for excellent audio performance. Aluminum’s low weight, high strength and aesthetic appeal are augmented with the incorporation of vibration-damping cast iron in strategic areas of the rack, resulting in a sound that exudes both elegance and calm.
Characteristics and Specifications
New board construction
Shelf boards comprise a sandwich construction with the newly developed cast-iron-powder-filled honeycomb core
1.Aluminum die-cast frame
A beautiful and lightweight form are achieved using an aluminum die-casting frame.
Cast iron spacers are fitted to aluminum poles to improve vibration-damping performance.
Comes with TAOC’s unique oscillation-controlling sheet to tune the frame’s resonance.
Aluminum die-casting frame
Cast iron top cap
4.Shelf boards supported by spikes
Shelf boards come into contact with the frame via a spike-support construction. Spikes include fine height adjustments.
5.Cable routing space
The rear side of the frame is designed to secure sufficient cable routing space.
- The rack’s stylish form was realized using molding technology.
- Elegant metallic finish
[Ease of use]
- Easy-assembly construction
- Choose the shelf board spacing and the number of shelves in the rack to suit your equipment.
- Poles are fitted with cast iron spacers to damp vibration.
- An oscillation-controlling sheet is applied to the frame to control oscillation.
- Shelf boards comprise a five-layer construction with the newly developed cast-iron-powder-filled honeycomb core.
- Shelf boards are supported by spikes (four) in a floating support configuration.
- Excellent load-bearing capacity.(100kg per shelf, 400kg for the entire rack)
- The surface color of the shelf board is reversible.
No review found.
Please Login to post review.