The Olympica Center is designed to compliment its Olympica Series siblings both in its acoustic signature and gorgeous aesthetic. As with the entire Olympica Series, the Olympica Center offers an effortless and articulate sound, with balanced dynamics and musical continuity.
It is design, planning, harmony, proportions, acoustics, sensitivity, search for beauty, wonder, expert processing of materials, emotions. One of the greatest works of the Master and chief architect Andrea Palladio created before his death as a perennial gift to Vicenza, enriching it further with another precious gem and a universal example of beauty and ingenuity. True and exemplary values that all can enjoy and make their own thanks to their glorious and radiant presence. And Sonus faber created in this beautiful and fortunate land could not but make this teaching and principles its own since its very beginning, inextricably linking them to their own history and then applying them in its Musical instruments which proudly resonate with the harmony of the city and the art that inspired them. In acknowledgement of the unique legacy of Andrea Palladio, Sonus faber has decided to create Sonus faber Olympica, a sincere homage to the Olympic Theatre, temple of geometric pleasure in the voice of Music, the container in which sound seamlessly expands and an accurate reference model of acoustic enhancement.
- System: 3 way floorstanding, paralaminar ?stealth ultraflex? vented loudspeaker.
- Frequency response: 50 Hz ? 30.000 Hz, tuning port included.
- Sensitivity: 88 dB SPL (2.83 V/1m).
- Nominal impedance: 4 ohm.
- Suggested amplifier power output: 50W ? 300W, without clipping.
- Long-term maximum input voltage (iec-268-5): 22V rms.
- Dimensions: 9.1 x 25.6 x 13.9 in / 230 x 649 x 353 mm (HxWxD).
- Optional dedicated stand: 17.5 x 17.25 x 12.25 in / 443 x 438 x 310 mm (HxWxD).?
- Weight: 37.5 lbs / 17 kg – net weight
No review found.
Please Login to post review.