- Plays digital music over a standard Ethernet network
- Streams internet radio, podcasts and 'listen again' broadcasts
- Decodes FLAC, WAV, Apple Lossless (ALAC), MP3, WMA, AIFF, AAC and OGG audio formats with up to 24-bit 192 kHz native sample rate
- Plays computer audio via Linn Songcast app e.g. iTunes, YouTube, Spotify, BBC iPlayer
- Songcast support allows synchronised playback of audio around the home
- Unbalanced (RCA) outputs
- Linn Dynamik Switch Mode Power Supply (SMPS)
- Compatible with UPnP™ media servers and UPnP™ AV 1.0 control points
Majik DS outperforms any CD player and provides the convenience of browsing your entire music collection at the touch of a button, to transform the way you experience music.
Derived from Linn’s flagship Klimax DS player, Majik DS plays the highest resolution recording studio quality audio, including Linn Records’ Studio Master FLAC downloads. The quality of these files is comparable to stereo SACD, allowing you to take full advantage of the performance level attainable by the Majik DS.
Majik DS supports the most widely used audio formats, including MP3, and is easily upgraded through software downloads, so that your system can evolve as new formats and features emerge. As well as your music downloads and ripped CDs, you can listen to a huge collection of SHOUTcast Internet radio stations from around the world.
You can control your Majik DS with any UPnP™ AV 1.0-compatible third party device, allowing you to choose whichever hand-held wireless device you prefer - Apple iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Android, PC or Mac. You can even add Majik DS to an existing Linn Knekt or third party multi-room system quickly and easily.
The Majik DS also features on-board volume control, which means that it can be connected directly to a power amplifier, without the need for a pre-amplifier, for a neat and simple system set-up.
No review found.
Please Login to post review.