The Bluesound NODE unlocks the world of hi-res music streaming and multi-room audio to create a modern addition to existing HiFi systems or your favorite set of powered speakers. Discover all the music ever recorded with access to hundreds of internet radio stations, dozens of streaming music services, or even your own digital music library, with a few taps of the BluOS Controller app for iOS, Android, or Mac or PC computers.
- Connect to any existing stereo amplifier, AV receiver, or powered audio system.
- Powered by state of the art Quad-Core 1.8ghz ARM® Cortex™ A53 processor and a 32-bit/384khz premium DAC design.
- HDMI eARC connectivity, digital, optical and analog input/output options, with wired and wireless headphone and subwoofer outputs.
- Hi-res audio streaming with access to Internet radio stations, cloud music services, and your own local music library.
- Dual band Wi-Fi, Gigabit Ethernet and support for 2-way Bluetooth aptX HD Bluetooth ensures music playback without interruption.
- Create and control a seamless multi-room system with the intuitive BluOS Controller app.
- Top panel touch controls with presets.
- IR input and remote learning capability – Control it with the optional Bluesound RC1 Remote Controller.
- Connect with the BluVoice skill in the Alexa app and use Amazon’s Alexa voice assistant to control Players around the home.
- AirPlay 2 lets you play music or podcasts from wireless stereo components throughout your house — all in sync.
Twin Analog Devices AD1955 24-bit DACs
2nd Generation ATF2 up-sampling to 24-bit/384kHz. Linear Phase, Minimum phase or Steep modes.
2-pole differential Bessel with DC servo (for both XLR and RCA outputs)
DIGITAL AUDIO INPUTS
1 x AES/EBU, 2 x S/PDIF coaxial and 2 x TOSLINK optical
USB AUDIO INPUT
USB Type B conforms to USB Audio profile 1.0 or 2.0 (user selectable)
ANALOGUE AUDIO OUTPUTS
Balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA analogue audio outputs
UPnP: Linear PCM 16-24 bit, 11.025-192kHz Local USB media:Linear PCM 16-24 bit, 11.025-192kHz USB Audio1.0: Linear PCM 16-24 bit, 44.1-96kHz USB Audio 2.0: Linear PCM 16-24 bit, 44.1-192kHz or DSD x64 (DSD also available over UPnP streaming), TOSLINK: 16-24 bit, 32-192kHz (using high quality TOSLINK optical cable) S/PDIF: Linear PCM 16-24 bit, 32-192kHz AES3/EBU: Linear PCM 16-24 bit, 32-192kHz BT100 Bluetooth receiver: A2DP plus aptX Internet radio: 16-24 bit, 11.025-192kHz
ALAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, DSD (x64), WMA, MP3, AAC, HE AAC, AAC+, OGG Vorbis
IEEE 802.3, 10 Base-T or 100 Base-T
IEEE 802.11 b/g or n (2.4GHz)
STANDBY POWER CONSUMPTION
DIMENSIONS (H X W X D)
115 x 430 x 360mm (4.5 x 16.9 x 14.7”)
No review found.
Please Login to post review.